Updated 10-02-2015 14:13
Brochure: TRACE Project Outcomes (English/Greek)
Updated 10-02-2015 13:15
Updated 21-01-2015 14:45
On a seminar in Sofia TRACE project good practices were discussed
Updated 19-01-2015 15:43
All the latest information as well as the progress of the TRACE project is included on this website, facilitating that way the communication of policy makers and researchers working on the project.
The target groups and key stakeholders that will benefit from the outputs and results of the TRACE project are:
- Elected representatives of regional administrations, provinces, counties, cities working to achieve a sustainable economy and society by improving energy performance of the buildings stock.
- Public officers within territorial administrations dealing with energy efficiency in buildings
- National networks the project partners participate in
- National/regional and local energy agencies which aim at improving the energy efficiency of public and private buildings
- Regional development agencies and research institutes, which will contribute to the elaboration of integrated strategies for their regions
- The private sector and particularly those institutions which are active in the field of investments in the energy sector and in the energy efficiency in buildings in particular
- Media, which play a prominent role in awareness raising European institutions and networks dealing with energy efficiency (e.g. Energy Cities)
- The general public